Friday, February 1, 2013

S.E.C.R.E.T.: The Hottest 10 Step Program EVER

S.E.C.R.E.T.S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cassie has some self-esteem issues. The only man who she's ever slept with, her worthless husband, is dead. She's a 35 year old waitress who's given up on life and love until a customer drops her diary and Cassie totes reads it!


 photo omgcat_zps3a5f4a43.gif


And she's shocked! The diary is totally naughty town!


Hot photo 626_zps3dab3dff.gif


Enter S.E.C.R.E.T., which is like a slutty support group. It's basically and 10 step plan for chicks like Cassie to get their grove back. Yes, ladies. That means 10 different fantasies, played out by 10 beautiful, and willing men.

Did I like this book?


Mommy likey photo tumblr_mbsh0wQYdT1qc6yaxo1_250_zps52802a6a.gif


Indeed, I did.

There were some sections of the book where I was all...


Wow. photo 893_zps0961d3df.gif


And others parts, where I was like...


Yeah! photo 602_zpsadf30aff.gif


Slowly, through the hottest therapy EVER, Cassie starts to come out of her shell.


 photo tumblr_mendyhRPT41qc7ev6o1_500_zps3f01c170.gif


My only complaint was the focus on age. Yes, I know 35 is not old, but Adeline keeps pressing it to the point I was applying Retinal while reading. S.E.C.R.E.T. was sort of making me self-conscious!


Stupid bitch! photo tumblr_m77zl0sjn11qc6yaxo1_r1_250_zps8cebd693.gif


Still, it was pretty yummy. No regrets! I'd do it read it again.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment